System: F/A GLYCOL
Location: 11 LEE CENTRE DRIVE
Date Sampled: 10/23/2007 9:19:51 AM
- Percent Glycol (Ethylene): 29%
- Freezing Point: -15.0°C
- Density: 1.042 g/ml
- Phosphate (P04): 850 ppm
- Nitrite (NaNO2): < 1 .0 ppm
- Molybdate (MoO4): < 1 .0 ppm
- pH: 9.7
- Iron (Fe): 9.1 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 1.3 ppm
The glycol concentration is 29% with a low corrosion inhibitor level. Our technician will boost the inhibitor level into range on the next scheduled service call.
Please check the system design specifications for the desired glycol concentration to ensure adequate freeze protection is provided.
- Because of the effect of glycol on system efficiency, it is Important that the system designer or contractor be consulted to establish the desired percentage, as this can vary from 10 to 50% depending on system equipment.
- A factor of plus or minus 2% should be allowed for the glycol analysis percentage and a factor of plus or minus 5°C on the freezing temperature.