Property Manager (MT II):
Property management staff is available to give assistance to you whenever you need it. The management office hours are designed to cope with the working life of the owners/residents as follows:
Management Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Closed on All Holidays
You may call the following telephone numbers and leave a voicemail message in the event that nobody is available to answer your call due to other commitments:
Property Management Office: (416) 289-9885
Concierge/Security Desk: (416) 289-2157
- Did you receive your security key fob?
Acknowledge Receipt of Key Fob
- Do you want to post a message in the mail room? There is a size limit: print this form, complete it and bring it to manager's office
Mailroom Mural Posting Format
- Would you or a love one need assistance in case of a fire?
If so, please complete the Non-ambulatory Form
- Moving in or out? Arranging a delivery of a big item?
Request service elevator
- For general concerns or requests please complete the Resident Concern Form
- Please provide the updated details about the residents (including pets) of your unit Owner Information Update Form
- For general concerns or requests please complete the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Form
- Are you renovating your unit? Renovation Agreement Form